ATCO Ports Management and Marine Services (APMMS) provides offshore transportation and support services to major oil and gas companies working in the Arabian Gulf and Red Sea. We operate a range of large offshore support vessels (OSVs), Anchor Handling Tug Supply (AHTS), Platform Supply (PSV), Self-Propelled Jack-up barges, Docking Tugs, Security Crew Boats, Utility Boats, Pilot Boats and similar vehicles.
APMMS offers a comprehensive range of services to support the oil and gas exploration industry and the maritime industry. Each of our sub-divisions offers something unique
- APMMS itself provides vessel assets and major equipment to other APMMS divisions and third parties, as well as providing project management, finance, legal protection and brokerage services.
- AMS Bahrain supplies and operates Offshore Support Vessels outside KSA, as well as offering offshore fabrication, marine vessel repair and ship construction services.
- AMS Saudi Arabia provides offshore support to both coasts of KSA, as well as offering offshore support vessel maintenance, repair and life raft servicing.
- APMS Saudi Arabia provides management services for ports and terminals, vessel maintenance, repair and construction, and the operation and crewing of vessels.
Key APMMS clients include:
- Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco),
- Khafji Joint Operations (AOC/KJO)
- Jeddah Islamic Port
- Western Geophysical
- McDermott Offshore
- Ras Gas Qatar
…and a variety of other international operators.
Capt Erick Ambagan
Telephone: 00966 13 833 2460
Mobile: 00966 5325 24811
Telephone: 00966 13 667 2616 (Direct)
00966 13 667 3284 (Rahima Workshop)
Mobile: 00966 5363 42868